San Francisco Tummy Tuck - High Tension Abdominoplasty ™
Are you frustrated with not being able to get rid of your abdominal pouch despite all of the sit-ups and exercises you do? Do you want the tight tummy you once had before your pregnancy? Are you disgusted with the loose, hanging tummy rolls that you are left with after losing massive weight with gastric bypass surgery? Are you always trying to hide your abdominal stretch marks under a long shirt?
These are some of the reasons why women in Los Angeles, San Francisco, and other cities throughout Southern California are not only seeking a tummy tuck, but what is known as "High Tension Abdominoplasty ™."
Plastic surgeons in Los Angeles and San Francisco perform various types of tummy tucks, or "abdominoplasty" procedures. For most doctors, the goal of a standard tummy tuck is to remove the loose, hanging abdominal skin and tighten the abdominal muscles. Others routinely perform "mini-abdominoplasty," which only removes excess lower abdominal skin and does not tighten the abdominal muscles. Does this type of tummy tuck give women from San Francisco and Los Angeles the tight abs that they desire? Does a standard tummy tuck, at best, give you the bikini body such as those seen on young models in Hollywood glamour magazines? Women of Southern California, whether they live in San Francisco, Burbank, or Thousand Oaks demand the best figure that they can get! This is why these women are, instead, choosing to have High Tension Abdominoplasty ™.
A High Tension Abdominoplasty ™ achieves much more than a standard tummy tuck:
Before and After Pictures of Tummy Tuck / Abdominoplasty (48-year-old mother of two, from San Francisco, Los Angeles, CA)
- A High Tension Abdominoplasty ™ routinely removes most of the loose abdominal skin and stretch marks of the lower abdomen.
- A High Tension Abdominoplasty ™ removes the loose and sagging pubic skin, and tightens the outer vaginal areas.
- In many patients, a High Tension Abdominoplasty ™ lifts the inner and outer thighs, as well as the buttocks, creating smoother thighs and a firmer and shapelier rear.
- A High Tension Abdominoplasty ™ tightens the abdominal muscles to the likes of a washboard tummy.
- A High Tension Abdominoplasty ™ narrows the waist line and creates a more curvaceous figure.
- A High Tension Abdominoplasty ™ is combined with liposculpture of the waist, abdomen, flanks, and hips in order to create a more hourglass figure, which is more feminine and sexy.
- A High Tension Abdominoplasty ™ helps to contour the areas around the buttocks which give the appearance of rounder and perkier looking buttocks.
Dr. Sean Younai has been perfecting the art of tummy tuck surgery for his Los Angeles and San Francisco patients for the past decade. The results of a tummy tuck with a High Tension Abdominoplasty ™ technique, as seen in our photo gallery, speak for themselves. Many women who were left with unflattering bodies following multiple pregnancies or massive weight loss can now feel better about their body. They can now look forward to a tighter abdomen and a more curvaceous and sexier figure.
During your consultation, Dr. Younai will review your treatment options for body contouring, tummy tuck surgery, liposuction, and High Tension Abdominoplasty ™, including the pros and cons of each technique, potential risks and complications, recovery course, pre- and post-operative instructions, and esthetic outcomes. There are also many before and after pictures and high resolution images of abdominoplasty, mini-abdominoplasty, belt lipectomy, body lifts, thigh lifts, butt lifts, breast lifts, and brachioplasty available in our photo gallery.
Dr. Younai is a board certified plastic surgeon who receives patients at the California Center for Plastic Surgery from the Northern and Southern California region. Some of these cities include San Francisco, Beverly Hills, Los Angeles, Santa Monica, Hollywood, Burbank, Sherman Oaks, Encino, Calabasas, Woodland Hills, Thousand Oaks, Westlake Village, Pasadena, Glendale, Valencia, Palmdale, Fresno, and Oxnard.